💾 LATEST OS IMAGE DOWNLOADS
For now we are only building and supporting Raspberry Pi 3. Pull Requests are very welcome if you spot a bug or fix, but for now we suggest obtaining a Raspberry Pi 3 for the best support.
|Raspbery Pi Version|
The "brains" of the Farmbot Project
Instalation should be fairly straight forward, you will need a computer for this step. (everything after this can be set up on a mobile device.)
- download and install Etcher.
- download the latest release.
- insert an SD Card into your PC.
- open Etcher, and select the
.imgfile you just downloaded.
- select your SD Card.
- Plug your SD Card into your Raspberry Pi
- Plug your Arduino into your Raspberry Pi
- Plug your power into your Raspberry Pi
- From a WiFi enabled device*, search for the SSID
- Connect to that and open a web browser to http://192.168.24.1/
- Follow the on screen instructions to configure your FarmBot. Once you save your configuration FarmBot will connect to your home WiFi network and to the FarmBot web application.
* If you are using a smartphone you may need to disable cellular data to allow your phone's browser to connect to the configurator.