💾 LATEST OS IMAGE DOWNLOADS
For now we are only building and supporting Raspberry Pi 3. Pull Requests are very welcome if you spot a bug or fix, but for now we suggest obtaining a Raspberry Pi 3 for the best support.
|Raspbery Pi Version|
The "brains" of the FarmBot Project
Installation should be fairly straight forward, you will need a computer for this step. (everything after this can be set up on a mobile device.)
- download and install Etcher.
- download the latest release.
- insert an SD Card into your PC.
- open Etcher, and select the
.imgfile you just downloaded.
- select your SD Card.
- Plug your SD Card into your Raspberry Pi
- Plug your Arduino into your Raspberry Pi
- Plug your power into your Raspberry Pi
- From a WiFi enabled device*, search for the SSID
- Connect to that and open a web browser to http://192.168.25.1/
- Follow the on screen instructions to configure your FarmBot. Once you save your configuration FarmBot will connect to your home WiFi network and to the FarmBot web application.
* If you are using a smartphone you may need to disable cellular data to allow your phone's browser to connect to the configurator.
We take security seriously and value the input of independent researchers. Please see our responsible disclosure guidelines.