GoReplay is the simplest and safest way to test your app using real traffic before you put it into production.
As your application grows, the effort required to test it also grows exponentially. GoReplay offers you the simple idea of reusing your existing traffic for testing, which makes it incredibly powerful. Our state of art technique allows to analyze and record your application traffic without affecting it. This eliminates the risks that come with putting a third party component in the critical path.
GoReplay increases your confidence in code deployments, configuration changes and infrastructure changes. Did we mention that no coding is required?
Here is basic workflow: The listener server catches http traffic and sends it to the replay server or saves to file. The replay server forwards traffic to a given address.
Check latest documentation.
The most basic setup will be
sudo ./gor --input-raw :8000 --output-stdout which acts like tcpdump.
If you already have test environment you can start replaying:
sudo ./gor --input-raw :8000 --output-http http://staging.env.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed about the latest features and changes to Gor project.
Want to Upgrade?
We have created a GoReplay PRO extension which provides additional features such as support for binary protocols like Thrift or ProtocolBuffers, saving and replaying from cloud storage, TCP sessions replication, etc. The PRO version also includes a commercial-friendly license, dedicated support, and it also allows you to support high-quality open source development.
All bug-reports and suggestions should go through Github Issues or our Google Group (you can just send email to email@example.com). If you have a private question feel free to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Added some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Companies using Gor
- GOV.UK - UK Government Digital Service
- theguardian.com - Most popular online newspaper in the UK
- TomTom - Global leader in navigation, traffic and map products, GPS Sport Watches and fleet management solutions.
- 3SCALE - API infrastructure to manage your APIs for internal or external users
- Optionlab - Optimize customer experience and drive engagement across multiple channels
- TubeMogul - Software for Brand Advertising
- Videology - Video advertising platform
- ForeksMobile - One of the leading financial application development company in Turkey
- Granify - AI backed SaaS solution that enables online retailers to maximise their sales
- And many more!
If you are using Gor we are happy add you to the list and share your story, just write to: email@example.com