Its goal is to be a part of the developer's toolbox where Linked Data and graph-shaped data (semantic webs, social networks, etc) in general are concerned.
- Community driven
- Written in Go
- can be used as a Go library
- Easy to get running (3 or 4 commands, below)
- RESTful API
- or a REPL if you prefer
- Built-in query editor and visualizer
- Multiple query languages:
- Plays well with multiple backend stores:
- Modular design; easy to extend with new languages and backends
- Good test coverage
- Speed, where possible.
Rough performance testing shows that, on 2014 consumer hardware and an average disk, 134m quads in LevelDB is no problem and a multi-hop intersection query -- films starring X and Y -- takes ~150ms.
- Website: cayley.io
- Slack: cayleygraph.slack.com -- Invite here
- Discourse list: discourse.cayley.io (Also acts as mailing list, enable mailing list mode)
- Twitter: @cayleygraph
- See the docs folder