Current version: 0.7.1 Beta
- Due to testing purpose, data of try.gogs.io has been reset in Jan 28, 2015 and will reset multiple times after. Please do NOT put your important data on the site.
- The demo site try.gogs.io is running under
- You MUST read CONTRIBUTING.md before you start filing an issue or making a Pull Request, and MUST discuss with us on Gitter for UI changes and feature Pull Requests, otherwise it's high possibilities that we are not going to merge it.
- If you think there are vulnerabilities in the project, please talk privately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- If you're interested in using APIs, we have experimental support with documentation.
- If your team/company is using Gogs and would like to put your logo on our website, contact us by any means.
The goal of this project is to make the easiest, fastest, and most painless way of setting up a self-hosted Git service. With Go, this can be done with an independent binary distribution across ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, Windows and ARM.
- Please see the Documentation for common usages and change log.
- See the Trello Board to follow the develop team.
- Want to try it before doing anything else? Do it online or go down to the Installation -> Install from binary section!
- Having trouble? Get help with Troubleshooting.
- Want to help with localization? Check out the guide!
- Activity timeline
- SSH and HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- SMTP/LDAP/Reverse proxy authentication
- Reverse proxy with sub-path
- Account/Organization/Repository management
- Repository/Organization webhooks (including Slack)
- Repository Git hooks/deploy keys
- Repository issues and pull requests
- Add/Remove repository collaborators
- Gravatar and custom source
- Mail service
- Administration panel
- CI integration: Drone
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite3 and TiDB (experimental)
- Multi-language support (14 languages)
- A cheap Raspberry Pi is powerful enough for basic functionality.
- 2 CPU cores and 1GB RAM would be the baseline for teamwork.
- Please see Semantic UI for specific versions of supported browsers.
- The official support minimal size is 1024*768, UI may still looks right in smaller size but no promises and fixes.
Make sure you install the prerequisites first.
There are 5 ways to install Gogs:
- How To Set Up Gogs on Ubuntu 14.04
- Run your own GitHub-like service with the help of Docker
- 阿里云上 Ubuntu 14.04 64 位安装 Gogs (Chinese)
- Installing Gogs on FreeBSD
- Gogs on Raspberry Pi
- Instalando Gogs no Ubuntu (Português)
Deploy to Cloud
- Router and middleware mechanism of Macaron.
- Modules design is inspired by WeTalk.
- System Monitor Status is inspired by GoBlog.
- Thanks lavachen and Rocker for designing Logo.
- Thanks Crowdin for providing open source translation plan.
- Thanks DigitalOcean for hosting home and demo sites.
- Ex-team members @lunny, @fuxiaohei and @slene.
- See contributors page for full list of contributors.
- See TRANSLATORS for public list of translators.
This project is under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.