Kamon is a set of tools for monitoring applications running on the JVM.
Kamon is currently available for Scala 2.10, 2.11 and 2.12.
Supported releases and dependencies are shown below.
|0.6.6||stable||1.7+, 1.8+||2.10, 2.11, 2.12||2.3.x, 2.4.x|
To get started with SBT, simply add the following to your
libraryDependencies += "io.kamon" %% "kamon-core" % "0.6.6"
Kamon information and documentation is available on the website.
Projects using Kamon
If you have a project you'd like to include in this list, either open a PR or let us know in the gitter channel and we'll add a link to it here.
- kamon-prometheus: A Kamon backend to support Prometheus
- spray-kamon-metrics: Better Kamon metrics for Spray services
- camel-kamon: Kamon metrics and traces for Apache Camel routes, processors
- kamon-play-extensions: Kamon extensions for use in Play2 applications.
- kamon-logstash: Kamon-logstash backend module.
This software is licensed under the Apache 2 license, quoted below.
Copyright © 2013-2016 the kamon project http://kamon.io
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.