QuantumOptics.jl is a numerical framework written in Julia that makes it easy to simulate various kinds of quantum systems. It is inspired by the Quantum Optics Toolbox for MATLAB and the Python framework QuTiP.
More information, documentation and examples can be found on our website http://qojulia.org.
The content associated with QuantumOptics.jl is distributed over several repositories under the qojulia organization on github:
- The main code: https://github.com/qojulia/QuantumOptics.jl
- Documentation: https://github.com/qojulia/QuantumOptics.jl-documentation
- Examples: https://github.com/qojulia/QuantumOptics.jl-examples
- Benchmarks: https://github.com/qojulia/QuantumOptics.jl-benchmarks
- Website: https://github.com/qojulia/QuantumOptics.jl-website
Questions & Contributions
Contributions of any kind are always welcome! Be it as questions, ideas for new features, bug reports or, our favorite case, sending pull requests.