Password hashing library for Elixir.
This library is intended to make it very straightforward for developers to check users' passwords in as secure a manner as possible.
Comeonin supports Argon2, Bcrypt and Pbkdf2 (sha512 and sha256).
- Comeonin supports the most secure, well-tested, and up-to-date password hashing schemes.
- Argon2 is the winner of the 2015 Password Hashing Competition.
- Bcrypt and Pbkdf2 have no known vulnerabilities and have been widely tested for over 15 years.
- It is easy to use.
- Salts are generated by default.
- Each function has sensible, secure defaults.
- It provides excellent documentation.
- Clear instructions are given on how to use Comeonin.
- Several recommendations are also given to help developers keep their apps secure.
Installation and Use
See the Comeonin wiki for details.
BSD. For full details, please read the LICENSE file.